Innovative Technologies For Bridges & Roads
The condition of most of the roads is pathetic, especially during the monsoon. The reason is simple; water entering the roads is the main cause of damage. The life of the roads can be increased by providing proper side drains and water-resistant
Spokesperson:specially ShaliSeal RSTC, which is a coal Tar based sealer and almost unaffected by water. This product has been tried in small patched and has given incredible results. Bitumen has been used as a Paving Material since 18th Century. It deteriorates under sun’s ultraviolet rays, gets dissolved by Petrochemicals, attacked by chemicals, de-icing salts etc. Presently bitumen-based fog sealers are used in India. We all know bitumen gets weakened by water. We need to use a water-resistant sealer in roads; the answer is ShaliSeal RSTC from STP Ltd, this is an incredible product set to revolutionize the Indian Roads.
Mr. Hasan Rizvi
- Top coat road slurry for enhancing road life by preventing water ingress
- This is a refined coal tar-based emulsion, designed to protect asphalt pavement
- Resists ultraviolet radiation
- Resists Fuel impregnation
- Reduces aging of Asphalt reduce maintenance
Coloured Slurry Seal: ShaliSeal CSS-A: Bitumen is black due to presence of Asphaltene. Bitumen fails to provide coloured surfaces, which is required to serve specific purpose.
- Long lasting colour options
- Increased road safety, higher contrast
- Greater illumination inside tunnels
- Reduced lighting in tunnels
- Greater creativity for landscape
- Differentiates in pavement functions
- Attractiveness of sport venues
- Durable and easy to maintain
Civil Engineering & Construction Review is a leading monthly news journal, launched in 1988, at New Delhi, India by Trend-Set Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Its dedication to reader satisfaction and also towards fulfilling the ever - growing needs of the construction profession, makes CE&CR the first choice of all those connected with the construction industry.