Ultratop System – Versatility And Resistance
Ultratop, the key product in the Ultratop System, is a rapid-setting and hardening, self levelling mortar available in 6 different colours (light grey, white, beige, red, anthracite and standard). It is easy to apply with either hand tools or a pump and is used to form abrasion-resistant floor coatings between 5 and 40 mm thick. It is suitable for use
in a wide variety of settings, which demonstrate the enormous versatility of this product. Amongst all the key features of the products, one is undoubtedly its application, speed and rapid hardening properties. Another characteristic that encourages the use of Ultratop in industrial settings is its very high resistance to abrasion.
In fact, flooring made from Ultratop is highly suited in areas where wheeled vehicles are used frequently, such as logistics hubs, production areas, warehouses and production facilities in general.
Ultratop Living, Self-levelling, ultraquick setting mortar with special hydraulic
binders, applied at a thickness between 5 and 15 mm to create abrasion-resistant internal floors, available in colours: white, light grey, anthracite and natural. Ultratop Living is suitable for numerous applications in the decorating sector of building for civil use: Public, Private, Commercial and Residential.
Some of the applications of Ultratop Living are:
- New floors in Shopping Malls, Super Markets, Hotels, restaurants shops, Showrooms and Apartments
- Abrasion resistant floors on concrete old terrazzo, ceramic and natural stone subjected to light traffic. According to EN 13813:2002, Ultratop Living is classified as CR-C30- F7-A12-A2fl– s1. CT refers to the cementitious-based product, C30 and F7 refer to the compressive and flexural strength respectively after 28 days, A12 is the Bohme Abrasion resistance coefficient and A2fl–S1 is the fire reaction class.
Ultratop Loft, One-component, trowellable coarse-grained cementitious paste can be applied in layers up to 2 mm thick to create decorative floors with a trowelled or mottled effect.
Ultratop Loft F is the ideal coating product to create decorative interior floors and walls with a pronounced materic effect. The consistency of the product, reduced thickness of the layer applied the possibility of being applied also on vertical
- Creating floors in shopping centres and residential areas.
- Creating coatings on floors, walls and ceilings with a trowelled effect.
- Creating floors and walls in cafes and restaurants.
- Creating floors in wellness centres, hotel receptions and showrooms.
- In all areas in the residential and commercial building sector where a smooth and mottled effect with a cementitious matrix is required.
Ultratop Loft W, One-component trowellable fine-textured cementitious paste is applied in layers up to 2 mm thick to create decorative floors with a trowelled or mottled effect. The consistency of the product, reduced thickness of the coat applied and the possibility of being applied also on vertical surfaces and of combining it with a various range of colours, allows an infinite variety of original and unique coatings to be created.
If used to create decorative floors in environments such as homes, showrooms, shops, etc., Ultratop may be dry-polished to leave an effect that is similar to natural stones, or it may be mixed with natural aggregates which, after polishing, leave an effect which is similar to “terrazzo orveneziana” floor.
Civil Engineering & Construction Review is a leading monthly news journal, launched in 1988, at New Delhi, India by Trend-Set Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Its dedication to reader satisfaction and also towards fulfilling the ever - growing needs of the construction profession, makes CE&CR the first choice of all those connected with the construction industry.