Fairmate’s Products For Road Projects
Fairmate Chemicals Private Limited, an MNC of construction chemicals, has a full range of products related to road projects. It has earned its place as one of the most innovative company, owing to the deployment of world-class technology in construction chemicals to seize market opportunities and solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.
India’s 5.4 million kms road network, which transports more than 60 per cent of all goods in the country and 85 per cent of India’s total passenger traffic, is the second largest in the world. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) plans to build 50,000 km of roads worth US$ 250 billion by 2022 as a part of the long-term goal of doubling the length of the national highway network to 200,000 km. To meet this end, Fairmate’s products are significant as the company holds a strong position in different road projects throughout India.
The main products involved in several projects are admixtures, curing compound, polysulphide sealant, anti carbonation coating, and segmental bridge adhesive. A brief description about Fairmate’s products is mentioned below:
- Two admixtures for PQC- SNF based and PCE based.
- FAIRFLO PQC- 4 is SNF based admixture and conforms to IS9103-99. It is type G as per ASTM C 494, which is for PQC.
- BROCRETE PQC is a PCE based admixture and also conforms to IS 9103-99. It is also type G as per ASTM C 494.
Also, PCE based admixture named FAIRFLO HSP(MM) for structural concrete, is available.
- The unique eco-friendly resin aluminium-based curing compound is FAIRCURE RA, which conforms to ASTM C 309 type 1 Class B.
- Two component-based pourable grade polysulphide sealants, named FAIRSEAL P. It conforms to BS 5212, and IS 12118.
- Anti carbonation coating named FAIRCOAT to protect the carbonation attack on bridges and flyovers. Carbon dioxide diffusion resistance of this material is tested through the TAYWOOD Laboratory Method.
- Segmental bridge adhesive named FAIRBOND CS, which is matching both FIP and ASTM. Two versions are available, which can work in two different temperatures. The versions are as follows:
- FAIRBOND CS (W): It functions between 10°C and 35°C
- FAIRBOND CS (S): It functions between 25°C and 45°C
For more information,
Civil Engineering & Construction Review is a leading monthly news journal, launched in 1988, at New Delhi, India by Trend-Set Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Its dedication to reader satisfaction and also towards fulfilling the ever - growing needs of the construction profession, makes CE&CR the first choice of all those connected with the construction industry.