ROTHO Supplies High Quality Curing Chambers For Concrete Products
ROTHO has established a long-standing presence worldwide and that
makes it today a symbol for internationally proven and leading-edge
curing systems. Active in the concrete industry for more than 50
years, the ROTHO trademark stands for the highest technique in concrete
curing. Concrete with high proportion of fly ash needs more than 21 to
27 days to harden in natural curing. However, with the ROTHO system
you can speed up the curing process and you will get the early strength of
production in a very short time. The system consists of a curing chamber and
an air circulation system. It takes the heat from the hydration process of the
product and starts circulating the air inside the closed chamber. It maintains
a constant humidity and temperature with a sufficient air flow per hour.
For automatic plants Rotho has developed a big chamber concept,
which is 100% accepted by the market. The curing process is much more
effective than the conventional way by making the curing chamber by
blocks and closing the front by individual shutter doors.
Depending on the pallet size Rotho can offer three different types of
curing chambers for semi-automatic plants:
1) The products will be transferred into the chambers by the help of a forklift. In this case the pallet size should be more than 1200 mm in lengths, because the minimum width of a forklift available in India is 1100 mm.
2) If the pallet size is more than 900mm and less than 1100 mm a battery operated manual lifter will be offered, which can help to place the pallets in the galvanized racks of the curing chambers.
3) For pallet size less than 600mm a garage type system is available, which allows clients to place their pallets on to local made iron racks and transfer these racks by forklift into the curing chambers.
For further information, contact:Indian clients should go for proper curing for the concrete products. That is why ROTHO has developed Curing Tents . These tents can be used for Concrete Pipe Industry also. These are pocket friendly and willl not pinch the pockets of the Indian clients. India has a huge market for concrete and fly ash products and the demand for quality improvement combined with time reduction is growing day by day. Since starting activities in INDIA in 2010, ROTHO has supplied curing solutions for 8 fully automatic block and paver plants and 3 systems in NEPAL. In 2015 the company supplied the first curing system for semi-automatic plant near Delhi. In the year 2017 up to August three new orders have been finalized. ROTHO will supply a fully automatic system (Racking system) to a client in Nepal, who also bought a MASA block machine for his new plant. Production start was planned for October 2017. ROTHO has supplied another racking and curing system to a client, who bought a REKERS machine for his new plant. Production was to start in December 2017. The third system will be supplied to a customer in Nepal, who decided to go with a Forest Press machine. Last year ROTHO has supplied a fully automatic curing rcaks and system with a RT15 (REIT) in Jaipur.
Dattatreya Ghosh, Country Manager-India
M: +91 98458 55966
Advantages of Using ROTHO
- Well-designed turnkey solution
- Best cost benefit ratio
- Cement saving (up to 12%)
- Great saving of water
- Reduced curing time
- More uniform colours
- High earlier strength
- Reduction of required storage capacity
- Reduction of efflorescence
- Even product quality (summer/ winter)
- Saving of colour Pigment.
ROTHO has a very high quality standard and experience in the concrete industry.
Civil Engineering & Construction Review is a leading monthly news journal, launched in 1988, at New Delhi, India by Trend-Set Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Its dedication to reader satisfaction and also towards fulfilling the ever - growing needs of the construction profession, makes CE&CR the first choice of all those connected with the construction industry.